Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Too much...

My sister, brother-in-law and niece (Mia) were all in town this weekend. As we were saying good-bye on Sunday, Mia and I had the following dialogue:

Me: "Mia, do you know how much I love you?"
Mia: "Too much."

We got to do a photo session on Saturday. Miss Mia is such a ham for the camera. I just want to squeeze her.
Check out those eye lashes.
Mia is the queen of silly faces. My sister wanted some "nice" pictures and Mia humored her, but not for long. In the series of photos leading up to this one, you can see her sneaking in some silly faces until she goes all out and gives me one of these. She's right...I love her too, too much.

2 comments:

Dede Zimmermann said...

These are great Amber! I love the one with her eyes shut....too cute!

Unknown said...

Cute dog! I enjoy looking at your website. Say hi to Mike