Monday, December 29, 2008

The Girls

We celebrated Christmas with my family on Saturday. Everyone came over to our house. I cooked successfully cooked a prime rib. Go me! After lunch, we all opened presents and spent sometime chatting and catching up. Here some pictures of the three little ones - all girls.

Miss Willow is getting so big. She was pretty content chilling in her Dad's arms.
This is Miss Kya. She is Willow's big sister. I am definitely digging her funky specs. All the cools girls wear glasses.
And of course Miss Mia. She is entering what my mom calls the "trying threes." She is still pretty freaking cute.


1 comments:

Dede Zimmermann said...

Wonderful photos Amber! I am so proud of your prime rib success! What a great feeling to host Christmas in your new home. Merry Christmas :)