Thursday, July 2, 2009

We're Going to Kansas City, Kansas City Here We Come

Actually, we went to Kansas City. Back in May. I know. It's been awhile. No guilt trips please. I'll promise to post more and you'll promise to keep reading and we'll all move on like this never happened.


So, back to Kansas City...We headed down at the end of May to watch the White Sox play the Royals. The husband is a HUGE - make that freaking HUGE - White Sox fan. It was a great little trip. While there, we got to spend some time with one of my good friends from college, his wife and their baby, Hannah. Alas, I have no pictures of Hannah. I know, I know. First, I don't post for somewhere near forever and then I spend time with a super cute baby and have no pictures to offer you. Please, reach down deep, maybe somewhere near your kneecaps and find the heart to forgive me?

I do have pictures from the game! They'll pale in comparison to super cute baby pictures, but remember how we talked about you forgiving me?

First up is the husband.

K is for Knecht. That's us! We didn't really sit in row K. I think we were in row I or something.
We did sit in seats seven and eight of whichever row we were in.

We've had a crazy busy summer thus far, which means my camera has also been crazy busy, which also means there are many, many more posts to come - including some with super cute babies. Stay tuned.

0 comments: