Saturday, August 30, 2008

Avery and Spencer

On Friday afternoon, I did my first official photo shoot. The subjects were Avery and Spencer. They suffered the heat with me as we roamed around the park in my neighborhood. I won't lie...they made me work for it, but it was worth it (at least in my opinion). Merri and Tim...here are a couple of the photos of your beautiful children.

This is Avery. She wasn't feeling the whole picture taking thing at all, but she humored me.
Here is her younger brother, Spencer. He has the most amazing eyes. I promise that I did not do anything to enhance these eyes (cross my heart).
Thank you, Spencer and Avery, for being patient with me when there was a whole park just waiting for you.

1 comments:

Tim and Merri said...

Girl!!! You know I've been checking your blog. The pictures look GREAT!!! I love them both and can't wait to see what else turned out. Thanks again!!!