Sunday, September 28, 2008

Farm

Every year, in late September, members of my grandpa's family host a picnic. Everyone gathers at Roger and Linda's farm. They have a bunch of animals and love to let all the kids interact with them.
There were some baby goats, perfect for cuddling.

This turkey was not afraid of me or my camera.
What is a trip to the farm without a picture of a red barn?
I even found an old-school Radio Flyer wagon.
Another very brave animal - this time a deer. I think he wanted a snack.

In other news, Lola is feeling much better. She is back to chewing up Mike's shoes, sitting guard by the window and being her usual puppy self. She thanks all of you who expressed concern for her health and sends you lots of puppy kisses.

1 comments:

Tim and Merri said...

WOW! I am continually amazed by your photography!!! These pictures are great. I love the goat picture, what a cutie~