Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Details

I was finally able to upload some of the pictures I took at Mike's cousin's wedding this past weekend. My goal was to capture the little things - the details. Many, many thanks to the bride and groom. We had a blast!

I found this little sign hiding in a corner of the room.

Because now they are the Swansons.

Each of the tables had a candy for the centerpiece and each guest got a little bag to fill with their favorites.
Since there was candy aplenty, the bride and groom also gave us toothbrushes to keep away the cavities. So cute!

The toss bouquet. I saw it sitting there, just waiting to be thrown and couldn't resist.

The cake - probably my favorite part of any wedding - both to eat and photograph.

1 comments:

Dede Zimmermann said...

Love the "details". Keep the blogs & photos coming :)