Friday, July 11, 2008

When pigs fly

My mom and I went to the first Jazz on the Green of the season last night. This is one of our favorite summer activities. Lots of fun, food and people watching. I found this delightful pink pig flying around in the summer breeze and had to take a picture. It makes me smile.

On another note, while I love my new camera, I am frustrated with my editing software. I've been using free web version of Photoshop but the pictures that come directly off of my camera are not supported by this site. Instead, I've been trying to use the software that came with my camera without much success. I will have to add Photoshop to my ever-growing wish list.

Tomorrow, I am taking a photography class at our local community college. I don't think we will take any photos, but I should learn a lot more about the different features of my new camera.

0 comments: