Monday, July 14, 2008

Yellow

Normally, I'm not a big nature photographer, but I was coming out of the photography class I took on Saturday and decided to practice some of the composition tips I picked up. I like the composition, but do wish I would have focused on the center of the flower more.

The photography class was really good. I learned a lot about my new camera and the cool stuff it can do. Saturday morning, I took some pictures of a friend's little girl. They are going to enter her in a modeling contest.

On Sunday, Mike and I worked very hard around the house. We cleaned up all of our flower beds, put down fresh mulch, cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen and put away about a month's worth of laundry. It feels good to have our house put together a little bit more. Mike heads to St. Louis this evening for a leadership training session for Build-A-Bear. At least I will have Lola to keep me company. My mom and grandma are coming to visit on Tuesday.

0 comments: