Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lola the Destroyer



I haven't posted a picture of Lola for some time. She is getting bigger and bigger. Her new favorite thing is to chew on empty water bottles. She has already destroyed one and is working on number two. The way I see it, we are reusing it (as a dog toy) and when she is finished, we recycle it, so we are doing our part to save Mother Earth. Who knew we would have such an eco-minded dog?

In addition to trashing one water bottle, she has managed to tear two of my shirts and rip up a decent portion of the carpet in our basement. Luckily, the shirts weren't good shirts and we are wanting to replace the basement carpet.

I've said it before and I will likely say it a few thousand more times...it is a good thing she is cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola is a mini EWOK! Great Picture!! -- Merri

Jess said...

izzy also chews on water bottles.